HMSJU 247 : Monohull Jack Up Barge for hire – 800 t Deckload
Harmony Marine has Jack Up Barges for hire from locations across the globe. This monohull Jack Up Barge is available for hire at the end of 2020 in NE Australia & is fully equipped for piling & drilling work .This high quality vessel also benefits from a large offshore crane, making this jack up suitable for all types of marine work, including on O&G fields, in water depths up to 50 m.
- Gusto MSC Jacking system, with positive engagement
- Leg length 55 m (30 m working depth), extendable to 70 m, 50 m working depth
- 300 t @ 18 m capacity Offshore crane
- 4 pt mooring
- Office/stores/meeting room/mess room/first aid room/kitchenette + optional accommodation modules
- Pile test facilities (up to 900 t on max 3,000 mm diameter piles)
- A wide range of drilling & piling accessories are available including substantial piling frames
- A dedicated 80 m cargo barge (HMSBAR 972) is available with this jack up barge, for simple, cost effective loading and transport
|Dimensions (LOA x B x D):
Additional Specs for this Vessel Type
||50 (extendable to 70)
||Favelle Favco Type PC 300
||deck store, first aid room, tea room, deck toilet, tween deck, mess hall (24) c/w kitchenette, wash/ change room, toilet. Upper deck: double cabin, three offices, meeting room, toilet, janitor.
||Dedicated Transport barge for rapid deployment -Pile testing facilities Maximum pile diameter 3000 mm Maximum compression test 1250 ton Maximum tension test 900 ton