HMSJU 203: Construction/Piling Jack Up available for hire in UAE
- Available: 15 February, 2020
- Published On: 30 January, 2020
- Vessel Type: Jack-up Barges, Jack-up Monohull
- Region: Middle east
- Location: United Arab Emirates
We can offer for hire, this highly versatile Construction/Piling Jack Up Barge. HMSJU 203, a self elevating platform. was purpose built for the construction of near shore structures and their foundations.
It is able to operate in water depths up to 40 metres.
This jack up barge is equipped with a high capacity, fast hoisting and revolving, pedestal crane. Six mooring winches, together with a GPS system, position the barge safely and precisely. The vessel also provides highly sophisticated foundation tools for pile driving and drilling.
Hydraulic pile manipulators are mounted on both sides of the barge for the positioning of large foundation piles, which allows this jack up barge to offer the complete piling solution for marine projects
- 43 x 30 m sizes gives ample deck space
- 52 m legs (extendable to 69 m) allowing work in 40m depth (50m with extensions)
- Offshore pedestal crane 250 t @ 20m (65 m jib)
- 6 mooring winches
- Almost 1,000 kVA power generation
|Dimensions (LOA x B x D):||43.0 x 30 x 2.6|
Additional Specs for this Vessel Type
|Leg Length:||52 m (extendable to 69 m)|
|Crane:||Favelle Favco PC 250|
|Accommodation:||First-aid unit 20 ft Office unit 2 x 40 ft Kitchen / canteen unit 40 ft Captains cabin / sanitary unit 40 ft|
|Other:||5 x 50t brake mooring system|