HMSJU 002: Heavy Duty Jack Up Barge for sale- 8 x 56m legs
- Price: Euro 5,250,000
- Class: Germanischer Lloyd
- Next Special Survey: Nov 2020
- Published On: 8 September, 2020
- Vessel Type: Jack-ups, Monohull
- Region: South East Asia
- Location: Malaysia
Heavy Duty Jack-up Barge with 8 legs available for sale now in Malaysia.This well maintained unit has an excellent record & is ideal for heavy marine construction projects. The unusual 8 leg configuration allows fast jacking & pre-loading as well as giving extra strength & security from “punching through” the seabed.
Class renewal (Germanischer Lloyd) is currently suspended due to COVID, the vessel will be offered for sale with fresh Class certificate.
- 8 x 56 m legs (which can be a significant benefit in difficult soils & allows fast pre-loading)
- 550 t deck load capacity
- 1,480 m2 free deck area
- 23 x 16m moonpool/stern recess
- Manitowoc Ringer Crane -317 t capacity, with 140-340 ft booms
- Standard accommodation for 6 persons with optional offshore container modules for 20-40 more persons
- Rebuilt 2011, with modifications 2012/2015 & major overhaul 2017
Price: Eur 5,250,000, as is, where is.
|Year Built:||1960 with total rebuild 2011|
|Dimensions (LOA x B x D):||48.8 x 30.5 x 3.0|
Additional Specs for this Vessel Type
|Crane:||MANITOWOC Platform Ringer|